Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tuesday: Black and White

Top: Twosisters label
Pants: Uniqlo (hands down my fav)
Shoes: Sportsgirl 


Thinking of what to wear to work can be a job itself. I always dress as comfortable as possible to work without being under dress or overdress. 

Some tips to keep in mind when you're looking for a corporate wear:
1) Go for basic tees or tanks which can be worn over and over again. Top I'm wearing has a buckle on the side which gave a plain top some extra details.
2) If you like prints, go for a nice print that is stylish yet subtle. Not something too much.
3) If you are wearing a plain tee, a printed bottom would be nice. (I don't have much printed bottoms, hence I decided to wear my everyday pants)
4) Try vibrant colours (I would have wore a red blazer over this outfit)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment